Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Anon87 Introduction Post

Hello Everyone,
 I am an MBA student in my final semester. I am currently a TA for Accounting Information Systems and  a Software Auditing class. I am/was  a Co-Op at a Federal Agency where I was trained in procurement one semester and as a budget analyst another. I also have a background in economic development where I was an intern and then hired for the summer where I assisted in recruiting Fortune 500 companies to move their headquarters to the city to bring jobs to the area. This was a great experience in working on contracts, assessing the financial strength of the company, and working with models to assess how the company moving to the city would benefit in terms of tangible benefits. I am really excited about this class this semester! I love analyzing everything and then seeing arguments through different views.

Anon87

1 comment: